Slow speed with unlimited 749 plan

• Thread starter Thread starter naik_shrey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 8,306
LOLLLLLLL....ABSOLUTELY Right..AWESOME...this is wat happened...i switched...will search for good isp...as i hav TIVIX media player n i dload bluray movies for viewing on my 42 inch Panasonic plasma...I m having a heartache since my speed got super low...well will go for another isp as u said raja 999 for 125 kbps just 45kbps more will not help me....really thanks :-)
Think carefully before you do that. As rajadeep and socrates have been at pains to explain, you are getting what you are paying for. Changing ISPs will not necessarily help. You need to check if the new ISP has a plan that will work for you and HOW MUCH THAT PLAN WILL COST. Check if that suits you before you decide to switch.
As rajadeep said, Fivenet may currently be your only choice if available to you.

So true. There was another member who was quick to jump from MTNL (within a few days of joining) to some cable wallah & realised he had jumped from the frying pan into the fire as that problem (a major problem) he had, was fixed by MTNL soon after :D

i m getting 86 kbps max :cry:this is nonsense :notallowed: mtnl set different sync speed for one plan . WTF

Maybe the 'Holi effect' :hysterical: has not worn off on some employees at MTNL. or just itchy fingers because of which they are just fiddling & farting around. :notallowed:

Maybe the 'Holi effect' :hysterical: has not worn off on some employees at MTNL. or just itchy fingers because of which they are just fiddling & farting around. :notallowed:

May such Holi effect be with them all the year round :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Think carefully before you do that. As rajadeep and socrates have been at pains to explain, you are getting what you are paying for. Changing ISPs will not necessarily help. You need to check if the new ISP has a plan that will work for you and HOW MUCH THAT PLAN WILL COST. Check if that suits you before you decide to switch.
As rajadeep said, Fivenet may currently be your only choice if available to you.
Yeah very true...I hav heard that service n fixing of problems of Fivenet is very poor...infact poorer than MTNL

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

So true. There was another member who was quick to jump from MTNL (within a few days of joining) to some cable wallah & realised he had jumped from the frying pan into the fire as that problem (a major problem) he had, was fixed by MTNL soon after :D
Thank u guys...will really think in this matter n wont jump into fire...lol...
but the indian system of bandwidth and speed is so shrinky kind of...we dont get wat we r paying for...this makes me feel tht our country is still developing n cant compete developed countries where ppl get gr8 speed evn for a normal connection n its always unlimited...my brother in USA always teases me tht u still with the KACHUA (tortise) MTNL

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

They just need a reason not to work.....these days the reason is bhaang poisoning :evil:

but the indian system of bandwidth and speed is so shrinky kind of...we dont get wat we r paying for...

Perhaps this may often be true but as many of us have told you in this thread, in this case at least you are getting exactly what you pay for. It may not be satisfactory to you but it is as per the plan you have chosen.

I have also 749 unlimited plan from last 6 months...for first month they provide bandwidth of 2mbps which came to actual speed of nearly 200-220kbps...but afterwards it goes down to 752kbps which gives actual speed of near to 95kbps...but from march when new plans for sunday high speed etc came...speed was decreased and surfing speed goes down download speed through accelerators are same but normal download speed reduces also....ping was exact of 752kbps but actual speed decreases...probably everyone can notice that...

Back