Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
PyNBLXd.webp

Smart Air on Amazon India

So, it is basically a toy fan with hepa filter with an optional battery version that you can run without power supply.
Good thing is that it uses USB-C. This makes it a good option for your car. Battery life range from 2 hour to 4 hour depending upon fan speed.
India is not getting this yet.

If and when this comes to India, I would probably order a unit to use in my car lol. Or maybe as a desktop fan for summers. Should be priced under Rs. 2000 based on the pricing.

XLFO2jN.webp
KvLvPdM.webp
Iu1HuAZ.webp
jrTdZ5I.webp
t8rfOnK.webp

5dszBlb.webp

SyRGoDn.webp

Last edited:
I hope you are not regretting buying The Sqair just a month before this launch.

probably coz they are not being built locally.

also smart air is saying hepa based purifier. they are not fans of ionisers. i do not see how they can make a wearable purifier with hepa filter. remains to be seen what actually they are planning to launch. probably a mini device that can be placed on a table that you can carry around with you around the house or even to office.

these are probably generic chinese models. 2400 bucks.

PranaVital PranaShield Rechargeable Personal Air Purifier, Wearable Negative Ion Air Purifier : Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen

If you want something for your car, the best solution is to put a PM2.5 air filter for the AC. Maruti and Honda sell them officially. Basically converts your cars AC into an air purifier

Chalo they confirmed that it would come to India. Battery is not user replaceable.

Back