• Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 1,763

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
A friend is currently using a budget segment Blackberry. He wants to upgrade and was tempted by the recent Apple ad for the iPhone 4. Rs. 26500. He asked me. I told him to wait for a couple of days and let me find a good deal for him. Now, he is willing to extend his budget to 30K maybe 32K even. I can persuade him for this. Want to know if S3 or Note2 can be purchased for around 32K… He is not sure about buying a Sony device. HTC maybe. So, basically looking for a good deal on a Samsung device.

The Cheapest deal for an S3 with indian warranty is ~33k and ~35k for note 2.if he can wait, there is a chance homeshop18/zoomin might have another sale and sell the s3 for ~31k and note 2 for ~33k but there are no guarantees.another option would be the 16gb version of the One X. Its available for ~29k

Upvote 0
would not suggest one x to him :D it is one of those devices which even though is an excellent product is hardly seen in hands of other people. he can wait certainly. i had rather have him buy the nexus 4 if LG launches it later this year as they were originally expected to but looks unlikely now :\ please post links of the deals for both the devices! one x too. would send him all three to check out.

Upvote 0
ebay... are these stores operated by retailers? i mean if they are not actual retailers, the warranty would be valid from the day of the bill right?

Upvote 0
most of these are retailers. best to phone and confirm. yes, the warranty is valid from the day of the bill.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
But still, I find these ebay prices in India to be on higher side compared to US and UK. If you go to Vijay Sales or equivalent, they are willing to price match Flipkart, etc because online prices are just not low enough.

Upvote 0
flipkart has stopped having good deals a long time ago. the only reason it makes sense to buy online is because of promotions etc. there is 1k off available on all those 3 phones because of bank promotions(ICICI/SBI/HDFC).toocool got an n7100 for 32.7k with warranty in the google shopping festival thing.without any offers, prices would probably be the same as brick and mortar stores.

Upvote 0

Back