Sony Xperia S

• Thread starter Thread starter Zoidberg
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 6,250
wow. what is there to be mastered? it is a regular android phone!

When u will be circled around by geeks asking all the features and whats the best in this phone compare to others thn what? They can put me in tech support (BPO) but mainly in events, promotions. I hate iPhone users (just saying), from all of the customers they are the most PITA ones to brag and show off thr phone.

has anyone on the forum purchased this phone? or everyone is waiting to buy the S3? :|

:mml:

Price. Store. Review.

Price: 31K
Store: croma

Review: All I can tell you right now is that I got the "early bird" offer pieces that included

2 NFC smart tags
Car charger
Additional USB cable (total 2)
Hdmi cable
Leather pouch
Headset
Wall charger
Extra ear buds
And phone + documentation

will post pics taken from the phone tomorrow.

PS: I also got 50Gb free on box.net for signing up using a Sony phone.

awesome deal man :D congrats. Sony might be running gingerbread but it still looks prettier than the sense 4 on my ice cream sandwich.

awesome deal man :D congrats.

Sony might be running gingerbread but it still looks prettier than the sense 4 on my ice cream sandwich.

Its a lot better than touchwiz that's for sure. I gave it to a couple of S2 users and the opinion was unanimous.

The only thing I miss is the notification bar at the top ala touchwiz. However there is a good widget which allows all those settings and more to be changed on the go, so all and all its not a major problem.

more screens:

some pics

Back