Spectranet to invest Rs 500cr in Wi-Fi sector

• Thread starter Thread starter techfreek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 10,967
Yup exactly What The ****!!!Read my first post again. And the ****!! Read the second post again, it's not directed at you.

Come again? Anyways! Have you ever used any of the ISP you have posted above? Actually your reply doesn't really matter :)

It matters to people who have Little Brains.....not some shitcans u are apprehensive and skeptical about every news.

And yes one doesn't have to use an ISP(neither take any permission from u) to remember and post about its plans.:)

hehe there can also be a chance that..they will invest 50 cr and keep rest with them selves :rofl:

in UK nd other countries one can get 24MBps for as little as $50 or less PM without FUP here we are still stuck with 256 and 512 Kbps plans :cry:

the answer is Hayai Broadband - India's Fastest Internet (coming soon)
Dont blame these Spectranet guys they're coming up in the broadband sector!

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

It matters to people who have Little Brains.....not some shitcans u are apprehensive and skeptical about every news.

And yes one doesn't have to use an ISP(neither take any permission from u) to remember and post about its plans.:)

Common STOP!

Wtf? who is talking about the wireline Connection now.. Who cares about Wireline plans which u have posted.
LOOK AT THE THREADS NAME .. We're talking about the WIRELESS broadband and u guys are telling about wireline broadband as we dont knoW.

These are Wi-fi plans:
https://broadband.forum/spectranet/66055-spectranet-wireless-broadband/#post458267
Their current broadband plans are fuped already.
And the current WiFi hotspots partnered with Aircel are awfully fuped.
Coming WiFi thing will be super fuped?

This wireline discussions started due to this very post above not mine......
I hope the person knows what he refers by broadband.

This wireline discussions started due to this very post above not mine......

Dev, when you start something? Have the right attitude to pursue it. Otherwise just don't.
As you are talking about my research?
Alright lets face it.
I have two Reliance broadband customers at my house.
One Spectranet customer in my family.
And I am a Aircel customer, and my city has plenty of hotspots from where I can access The WiFi thingy. So, I know my research pretty much.
Bear in mind, I am not used to frivolous posts and interactions like that, so I do over react sometimes.

Peace!!

I am using spectranet dedicated lines and that really sucks wat i can ask for wireless :|

Oh sad how much do you pay for that???

Back