Speed in Unlimited 1400 Plan

Himanshu Vats

Hi Friends,

I recently got BSNL broadband installed with Unlimited 1400 plan which ciiams 4mbps speed uptill 25gb and 256 kbps above it.
The usual download speed I get is 1.6 mbps is a pretty much consistent.

Just want to check if this is usually the speed difference in being claimed vs actual ?
Has anyone tried banging their heads with Exchange guys and got anything done or is this waste for time to even think about getting this corrected ? :)

Thanks
Himanshu

A few users had to talk with the exchange and get the cap lifted. Talk to them.

even i have changed my plan from Home 500C+ to ULF 900 which promises 4Mbps till 8GB and 512 (or 256kbps) post that.I was getting speed of only 1.2Mbps max, so I called the exchange today and they will change it from their end. they didnt tell me the exact time frame though.Keeping fingers crossed. :wink:

I had changed plan from BBG FN 500 to ULF900. I never got speeds above 2.5MbpsAlways i use to get around 1Mbps and speeds used to touch 2.5Mbps if i keep 3-4 files download in DAP in extreme acceleration mode.In my case this is a useless plan as speeds are nowhere near as promised. I escalated issue to NOC and NIB but all they were saying is to check speed at different points of time. Its waste of time talking to bsnl employees.

himanshu can u pls tell me how much pings u get with Unlimited 1400 plan in :INDIAN & EUROPEAN servers coz i m also thinking to subscribe this plan. Pls do reply

Back