Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalyan_1980

Regulars
ISP
BSNL Home 500
Advaced April Fool. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Some time back also similar sort thread was opened and a member was banned........:evil:

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

But i need to accept that i was fooled and many will be folled once they open the thread........:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

I was FOOLED too. :cry: Does'nt matter. But plz beware u could get in trouble! :P

Ya.. I too was fooled :@ . I chked last night and saw no channel numberd 812. And as I saw this I was over-joyed. :madness:

Just nw I watched the TV and there was no update..;)So I got confused as soon as I saw the thread

Ok. No problem... :whistle:

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

@Admin, Please delete this thread. It will create confusion for many reading this forum...

Being U a Regular Member This Does not Looks good at all.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back