Story of my attempt to pay Dish TV subscription charge

• Thread starter Thread starter rameshk74
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 12,637
After repeated attempts to get a valid response for the credit card issue, i did the one thing, which i didn't want to do. Bought an ITZ card, and sent an SMS... to my horror I got this message Unable to verify with the merchant, please try again later. (I know ITZ is part of Essel Group, that's why they promote it to the core, then wht's the merchant verification not possible issue, god save me) Stupidity, I tried again and i got the same message... by then 6 rs. was gone on SMS. After few minutes I tried again, and finally the lady luck smiled at me. I got a confirmation with a Transaction Id. I called up CC, and they went over all the information again and general same talk, eventhough i clearly said that i have a transaction id, so please check up and activate. Then the person asks me to read out the encrypted kind of transaction id .... and I read it out to him, he understands it wrong twice, and finally took it correct. Then he says it will activate within 4 hours, and want me to keep watching ETC Urdu channel all the time.... why in the world ? Finally got the channels past midnight. Poor CC. Life is good with Dish until you encounter the Customer Care. I only worry what situation I would be when I have to renew my subscription 2 months later.... I plan to pay 6 months straight and get away with all issues.... but would hope i get a chance to pay through credit card, instead of buying a ITZ Card again. I hope by then I get a reply to the mail I sent to CC. :)

Back