• Thread starter Thread starter vissu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,296

vissu

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber 3MBPS
Recently i was unable to see actve newsroom option in the menu. i made a call to ccare and asked about this issue. they told me to pullout all wires and fix them again:rofl: still i was not able to see the service. they told me that they will send engineer to my place to check whether the problem raised from my side. they told me, if their engineer find the problem at my end, they will charge 350 bucks for that. what the hell is this :@ in this four months(from the date of taking connection) i have not watched television regularly. how can the problem come from my side? is their aim to suck money from me?

Recently i was unable to see actve newsroom option in the menu. i made a call to ccare and asked about this issue. they told me to pullout all wires and fix them again:rofl: still i was not able to see the service. they told me that they will send engineer to my place to check whether the problem raised from my side. they told me, if their engineer find the problem at my end, they will charge 350 bucks for that. what the hell is this :@ in this four months(from the date of taking connection) i have not watched television regularly. how can the problem come from my side? is their aim to suck money from me?

I am sure active services and the cannels with red button symbol at the top to take you to active function have lot of bugs; some functions like changing channels or volume become sluggish and the STB also hangs. It is necessary to remove power and switch on again to get control back. Active is the most "inactive" feature of TS.

Back