Tata Sky only promotes Actve Services

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramyashree
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,219
atleast Videocon pack are better with 275rs for full diamond pack including all sports channels :O

Videocon d2h does not cover South channels and this pack is available only in the State of Andhra Pradesh What about other STATES:huh:

I think you are missing the point of Actve services. It is all about "something more". I have mentioned it before. Every DTH has same no of channels, so what distinguishes one from the other? It is these very services. It is all about getting something "more" from your TV. For example, Actve Games or Actve Learning etc.. This just adds value to your TV viewing. Plus, the fact that you can control it. So I think it is really nice that these Actve services are there.

Plus, let me add, that Tata Sky is adding channels slowly. :)

Why not TS already distinguished itself as costly and has the least number of channels. Do you think Active service is any worth for having TS? These active services are crap. Tatasky is adding some crap channels slowly! Still good channels are missing.

----------

atleast Videocon pack are better with 275rs for full diamond pack including all sports channels :O

Does it have active service like TS? If not then it is no good. In other DTHs everyone is watching some channels but only us has the privelage of having active services and who actually use it. Because we don't have anything other than that here :rofl: :rofl:

Two reasons why we should buy only TS:

1) Active services
2) We can have good time pass calling CCs, as they have excellent customer service.

Two reasons why we should buy only Tata Sky DTH:

1) Active services
2) We can have good time pass calling CCs, as they have excellent customer service.

Purchase decision is finally left on the consumer whether he would wants to gain additional values owning a DTH.

Back