i will stay with tata sky only if?

• Thread starter Thread starter sabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,297
I dont intend to change to other DTH, Iam happy with TS, me and my family get what ever channels we watch. I had a horrible time with cable was very happy once i saw the clarity of channels in TS.

Once my annual package gets over I'll considering moving out from Tata Sky... if they dont come up with any new options.As far as others... wont ever go with BigTV... remember it a reliance thing... had terrible experience with their mobile services, dont hv much idea about Airtel - if not good but will defntly be more transparent thn Reliance.So it comes down to Dishtv - might not be champions in quality but leaders in pricing.But if I get a job(am in college) and get too busy will stay with TataSky.In the mean time see if IPTVs start running pan India.BTW everyday in the morning from my balcony I can see the big TV Tower (barely 3 kms away) against the sky---- what will happen to these huge investments - cant the gov re-use these with things like DTT... may be - well sorry the last line was just a thought - know its offtopic

I dont intend to change to other DTH, Iam happy with TS, me and my family get what ever channels we watch.
I had a horrible time with cable was very happy once i saw the clarity of channels in TS.

Ya even I too had some horrible times with Cable Wala. Frequent Power Cuts, Poor Picture Quality. Last but not the least, my Cable wala did not return my Refundable Deposit amount of Rs.600 :@...

In 1992 when i was in school, that time my family got first cablewalla connection, its 18 years after we made the change to TS. I dont remember any kind of security deposites or refundable deposites made at that time. Only Zee and star used to come at that time.

Ya even I too had some horrible times with Cable Wala. Frequent Power Cuts, Poor Picture Quality. Last but not the least, my Cable wala did not return my Refundable Deposit amount of Rs.600 :@...
This is the problem with the cable operator and now with the same amount if we relocate to any other place in india with TS Rs.600 but it would be better if they could reduce the amount of Relocation to Rs. 300.............:).

I have told earlier also i am going to be with TS till next year September as at that point of time my money with TS will expire........and after that i will think on th market situation whether to move out of TS or not as of now i am happy with TS what i have got and also i cant move out of TS too:P but my feeling is that i will stay with TS for another 2 years as i am least bothered with this MPEG 2 or MPEG 4 tranmission as far as i get what i want i am happy with TS..........:thumbsup:

Guys..I had been to my frnds place yesterday..and I was astonished to see the pic quality in his TV..he is using a set top box for which he paid 700/-..and he just pays 250 to his cable operator..he gets around 180 channels..and without any packages...anyone in bangalore knows abt that..?

Guys..I had been to my frnds place yesterday..and I was astonished to see the pic quality in his TV..he is using a set top box for which he paid 700/-..and he just pays 250 to his cable operator..he gets around 180 channels..and without any packages...anyone in bangalore knows abt that..?

Where does your friend live, who his cable operator and who is the multi-system service provider. You should publish this widely as many more will be benefitted.

^^^abe ..If I had so much knowledge abt it..I would have published everything..he was kinda busy with some stuff..so couldn get all the details...he just said..he got the set top box frm the cable operator..by paying 700...and just connect the normal cable line...thats it..! will get more details next weekend..

I"m going to use it till i have free giftmate vouchers, Like now i have about Rs.5000+ giftmate.. I'll recharge if i cant find a good place to use it..

For more on how i received these vouchers read my blog:
My ways of expressing myself..

Anyone wishes to recharge, leave me a mail..
Please mail asap, or i'll have to use it to buy items that i dont want, which includes Tata Sky :cry:

Where does your friend live, who his cable operator and who is the multi-system service provider. You should publish this widely as many more will be benefitted.

It may be Hathway digital cable. This is the same in Chennai which was in place from Sep 2003. But one differeance in Bangalore, there is no CAS in place so they will get all the channels in digital but for us we need to pay for CAS channels. We will get few more Tamil channels via stb in Bangalore!

i'll have to use it to buy items that i dont want, which includes Tata Sky :cry:

:hysterical:

Back