Strange Problem with TataSky

• Thread starter Thread starter chits009
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,668

chits009

ISP
Airtel
Hi Friends,I got a issue,I recently shifted and open Tata Sky myself and fitted to new place.Finally I am able to get signal, but last few days I am not able to get NDTV Imagine,Colors Zoom...It doesnt say "You aren't subscribed" (I am already subscriber of Life style GOld)but it says "unable to receive signal" messgaePlease suggest how that can be , when I am able to see NDTV News Start plus etc etc ; how those few aren't coming.I Called service they are asking 350 for service; is my digicomp has some issue?thanks;Chits

The alignment of your LNB has gone awry. Some channels are particular about the aligment of the LNB being exact. This is the reason why you are getting that error.It can be set right by rotating the LNB when the channel in question is kept on so that the signal is properly locked.If you are unsure of doing this you can call a Tata Sky technician, who will charge Rs. 350/- only for setting it right. But since I gather that address relocation procedures are not done with them, getting the tech to help you out seems difficult.

Thanks,I will try instead of calling Tata Sky,one thing LNB is the receiver bulb or the Dish , I am bit confused .Also I checked I am unable to see Active Cooking kind of channels too and even help isn't coming , the screen goes blue foreever.I will try these options and update..

Is there any ideal (mostly followed) direction that the dish can point to receive signals?

you can light that bulb if it is dark :D

you can light that bulb if it is dark :D

I meant a degree in which it is most likely to receive signal reception?

I have come across people who setup the dish themselves :urock:but later face problem with certain channels :(

Back