Strange Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter 9816063641
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 664

ISP
BSNL
I am using 3000 Business Plan. for last a week i m experiencing a new problem.. whnever i am trying to download some file from file sharing site, the download starts normally but it hangs after some time. suppose i am downloading a movie which is 95 MB in size, i started downloading, it starts normally, but after some times it stops downloading and constant on 86% or 11% or whtever, no activity at all. this way i am losing my bandwidth and getting none downloaded. NO effect after changing the PC, Browser or Download accelerators.. The problem is still the same.Anyone have any idea, why this happens??

So far i know this is servers problem from which you are downloading movies. link-removed, Megshares act erratically very often. Also the free movie servers act badly.:)1) Try some other servers and 2) Use FLASHGET to keep your downloads as much as you have got3) You can do some trick to keep movie files partly downloaded - Copy and paste the movie files while it is getting downloaded. Then work on the copy . Rename the files. Apply some simple tricks to extract movies from Incomplete Winrars, Hjsplits etc.

try to use download managers............Internet download managers .........if the problem still repeats lets well see that thing........

Back