Strange Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter Siddh88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,380

Siddh88

ISP
Youtele
Hey!! I'm from gujarat. i'm using BSNL ul1350 plan with a ZTE ZXDSL 531B modem. since last week, after they started providing caller id services on my telephone, something went wrong with my internet connection. When i try to browse, it shows "cannot find server", but some sites such as yahoo! google etc works fine. Such problem is random, and occurs frequently during the day, especially at night. i can't download off link-removed or any other files hosters. some hitting 'refresh' a couple of times helps and can download. but sometimes it works fine and normal, for a few hours of the day!! i've tried deleting cookies, temp files and history, nothing helps. it was working fine before. can't understand what's wrong. :frown: :confused: please help, any suggestions are welcome! Thanks you..:D

Hey!! I'm from gujarat. i'm using BSNL ul1350 plan with a ZTE ZXDSL 531B modem. since last week, after they started providing caller id services on my telephone, something went wrong with my internet connection. When i try to browse, it shows "cannot find server", but some sites such as yahoo! google etc works fine. Such problem is random, and occurs frequently during the day, especially at night. i can't download off link-removed or any other files hosters. some hitting 'refresh' a couple of times helps and can download. but sometimes it works fine and normal, for a few hours of the day!! i've tried deleting cookies, temp files and history, nothing helps. it was working fine before. can't understand what's wrong. :frown: :confused: please help, any suggestions are welcome! Thanks you..:D

Defiantely u this is DNS problem ............ try to change other DNS server like 4.2.2.5

Try Open DNS

Procedure

Control Panel > Network connections > Local Area Connection > Right click >

> Properties > Internet Protocol [TCP/IP]

Back