Student Of The Year (2012)

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 9,036
On what basis does youtube choose to show videos on the homepage :\[HIDE=3000]The pirated version of the movie is now showing on the homepage[/HIDE]

if you are logged in, you get to see videos from your channels and your subscriptions and recommendations from people in your circles.

Right... I understand, but on what basis it chose to display what I posted in the hidden content above...I am not logged in by the way...

with this movie............karan johar has fallen to the new lows in movie making ......:thumbdown:and i am sure all critics were paid well for a 3 start rating:moneymouth:

with this movie............karan johar has fallen to the new lows in movie making ......:thumbdown:

You actually watched it :rolleyes:

Its meant for college audience and 90% of my friends loved it! :| Going this afternoon

My colleague told me they mixed 6-7 old (90s or so) hit movies, but I guess your gang may not have seen half of them :D

I decided to stop watching Karan Joker's movies after watching Kabhi Alvida..

Its meant for college audience and 90% of my friends loved it! :| Going this afternoon

spoilers......
the movie shows how even friends ditch each other for the lust of a competetion "student of the year trophy" and want others to quit the race so that they have less competetion ............by making friends a fool

a wealthy and money hungry businessman and his brother doesnt have any slightest of faith and love for his son, mother doesnt say a word and treated like a typical housewife .

baap ki baja di is a very common lingo, along with chutiya in hidden sense , the wealthy businessman baap doesnt like it wen his son in the end wins the trophy , as the son had already left the home. even in the end son and father dont unite .

a very normal, insecure student shows his insecurities and frustrations in the end .............and their is no consolation for him too in the end.

the most glamorous movie ever made by anyone in indian film industry............its so glossy that i cannot even tell. every normal person in the society will go into insecurity because he/she cannot be like that in real life, but they really want to.

if u dont wear everything branded from head to toe.............u are a loser ..............in school these ppl have all the ferrarris in the world .

all parents are talking about how their children should stick to their wealthy friends just because his/her parent are influential and super rich.

rishi kapoor is a gay and likes his coach ronit ..............and looks disgusting .

this movie doesnt show any positives in life ............it fills up with insecurity .

yeah youth are already brain washed and corrupted so they gotta like it ..............obviously

not to forget ................all sexual and tiny clothes being prevalent ...............all over in the movie

ahh i forgot a mother telling her daughter ............if she wanted a boob job so that she could look sexy and keep a guy his boyfriend because he is so super rich

Not bad, I got 90% of the movie, just by looking at the trailer. Only the father doesnt like son part was new to me :)He showed people fancy college a decade ago, high school now, get ready for kindergarten love story in the next. Guess Aish-Abhi kid could star in it.

lol toocool ..that is deep. Both the guys and the heroine acted well. ***Spoilers***Movie was entertaining ..had good time :D Alia bhatt does kissing scene and bikini scene in her debut movie! she'll go a long way in bollywood :P Toocool ..movie also says mindless student of the year contest is wrong and ****ed up concept and those two guys become friends again in the end. Also that coach accepts he's wrong. You chose to see the negative things in the movie (but they're true ..like parents forcing students to be nice to rich guy, etc) and leave out the positive parts! I'll just mention that beauty lies in the eyes of beholder. Also seeing ferraris(another intersting part ..ferraris have ferrari logo in the front part and Mercedes benz logo on the back side lol) didn't make me go do something bad! It just made me remember to study harder.

Back