• Thread starter Thread starter amit_dp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 16,383

amit_dp

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Ok .. My HTC HD2 died a sudden death this morning .. Im in no mood of getting it repaired .. as I was anyways planning to get a new phone .. but now a big question in front of me .. which smartphone to get .. I need something which suits business users .. I dont need Blackberry sort of services .. but a decent Business phone would be good to have .. should have good sync capabilities with exchange server and a qwerty keypad will be good to have ..Guys please suggest iPhone Android (plz suggest a model)WP7 (again .. model suggestion) .. or should wait for Nokia WP7 ?Nokia (liked the E7)

@amish , That means are you of Amish descendant? @jaymin so in all very normal user thing which is good, but dont say speed of net is fast casue its a new phone( I have heard this comment from an iPhone user too ;) ) I am waiting on your review @Samm head ( in this case finances ) is where heart is I think you will not be convinced about any god phone from Samsung unless you go for Iphone4s!! :) go for it ....

Upvote 0
Hehe, what does my use of internet tell u?! :D

Upvote 0
congo jaymin ...about ICS .. hard to tell who all receive the same ... shocked to know LG 2X is not getting it which is high end phone so i don't have any hope for ma Otimus one .. seems time to try custom roms

Upvote 0
@AMish I dont know man, I usually refrain for stating the religious or anything about any one, its just too personal, I asked you only cause, There are very few Amish people around the world, and never knew ( still dont) they are settled in India as well. @dsneih cynogen/XDA is your way....

Upvote 0
ummmm the answer is D: None of the above.... did I win million Rupees ? I am kidding I got it

Upvote 0
Of course dude. When u dont like the look and feel of something, its tough to live with it. No matter how much people speak of Blackberry's utility in business life, but the fact remains for me - i hate the look of both - the QWERTY look to begin with, followed by the OS......Yucks! So i dont even think of getting their Touch phone.

----------

I missed a few comments in between i guess! :|

@ Raj.....

Using it too much still. The moment i find spare time, i jump on to 1 app or the other, or play around with settings.....i m pretty sure i m aware of hardly 10% of all the useful tweaks available. So i m constantly exploring around. And in between email or G+ or Whatsapp or even Tapatalk notifications come knocking in.....just to give u an example, today i spent out 50% of my battery in 6-7 hours! :O

But yeah i wont tell net is faster as such. But its a lot smoother, with the improvement of firmware.

@ Danny....

I m not much concerned about availability of ICS. I mean the question "Whether" isnt there for me. Just that the question is "When". This is the best offering available in Android, so its obvious that it shud get the update.

Upvote 0

Back