Suggest Broadband in Central Chennai.

• Thread starter Thread starter Anuraag
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,270
ISP
Tikona
Currently I am using BSNL 800combo plan 1mbps till 6GB and 512 post FUP. I want a new broadband as the FUP with bsnl too less.
Airtel is expensive so ruled out.
I paid reliance the money and now they say it's not feasible and refund will take 60days. You Broadband , ACT, Tikona , Rail Wire are not feasible. I don't require data card as I have to connect more that 1device and for 10-12 hours power on per day. Pl suggest some broadband which is available in central chennai. Pin code : 600112.

Thank you.

If Bsnl is working great and only fup is the issue and if you are ready to pay more for better fup, then go for Rs1445 plan from BSNL, with 2Mbps up to 20GB and 1 Mbps fup. It's working great for my family..

If Bsnl is working great and only fup is the issue and if you are ready to pay more for better fup, then go for Rs1445 plan from BSNL, with 2Mbps up to 20GB and 1 Mbps fup. It's working great for my family..

Applied for Tikona. Seems there is a tower near my home. Let's c if the service is good.

Got Tikona . using it for the last 3days . did not face any problems till date. Hope this continues. Getting what speed was promised. The pole/tower of Tikona is just opposit to my house.

Back