Suggest me good Broadband in Delhi

ISP
No one
I am from Delhi(Karol Bagh) Please suggest me a good broadband...my budget is 1000k per month..nextra, Spectranet, Den they all are not available at my place :( I will going to use my Laptop, Mobile phone and sometimes ipad that it...i need broadband mostly for downloading movies from utorrent...please help mei two broadband are available at my place Tikona and Hathway how they are?

Last edited by a moderator:
mtnl? reliance?

Yes Reliance and MTNL are available..but i am confused which one i should choose? MTNL, Reliance, Tikona or Hathway.. I have read reviews of Tikona and almost all the reviews are so bad so now suggest me any one from Reliance MTNL or Hathway

to be honest, it would be impossible to say about the quality of service from any particular company in your locality. best would be to test them out one by one and settling on something that works for you.

Reliance has better plans, MTNL might be more stable. Take your pick.

to be honest, it would be impossible to say about the quality of service from any particular company in your locality. best would be to test them out one by one and settling on something that works for you.

Thank you for the Reply..I just check Reliance and MTNL plans...Reliance is giving 4mbps speed in 899..where as MTNL is giving 1 mbps speed in 999...So according to my budget i am thinking to get reliance as reliance is giving me more speed is it okay? i mean reliance service is good?

reliance has its own share of issues. you would struggle to get connected initially. and it might go down for hours-days in one go depending upon how their local guys are.

the problem with reliance are different.

most companies would welcome you with open arms to join their platform. reliance on the other hand would not bother. you would need to hunt down their local sales man to get a connection.
after you get connected, it would be hard to get in touch with the local guys. you would need to file a complaint with their call center. which would only get you support on the next working day.
i am on reliance now for a few months now. the connection works great for me. but the random downtimes forces me to keep a backup airtel connection.
and guess what... the backup connection which i hardly use for 10-12 hours in a (good) month costs me more than the reliance plan.

Err so i should go with which broadband? Few of my friends are using Nextra and Den and it's working perfectly for them sadly they are not available at my place..and now i am confused

Back