Suggest wireless mouse keyboard and rechargeable batteries

• Thread starter Thread starter Smh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1,474
Solution
since you are going to use a keyboard and a mouse, i imagine you would be using it on a desk. get wired. always better. and cheaper.

for keyboard, get the cheapest mechanical you can find. mouse are hard to recommend.

no point getting an expensive logitech mouse. one year warranty and they tend to develop double click problem within first year of ownership. if you are going to use it for 12 hours, i doubt it would last for even six months.

if you are just looking for a cheap wireless wireless mouse combo. get any dell or logitech under 2K. these devices have become extremely efficient. i think the model i got for my relative few weeks ago had a rated battery life of 18 months for keyboard and six months for the mouse. and they use...

Upvote 0
I bought a Logitech M235 mouse in Jan 2017 and I’m still using it, the scroll issue cameup but I managed to open the mouse and clean dust inside the wheel which causes the scroll issue and its is working fine, It came with a Duracell battery and lasted 4 years(I know its hard to believe but it did) and my usage was like 8 hrs on an average per day. This is no where available in Offline market as I heard the product was stopped but somehow available online.

Alternately, look at M275 (Multimedia Keyboard and M185 Mouse bundled), my friend bought it for WFH purpose and the keys feedback is too good. Keyboard battery life = 36 months and Mouse 18 Months on paper.

Upvote 0
iirc i got this combo (Logitech MK275). logitech seems to claim 2 years of battery life for keyboard and 1 year for mouse based on online sources. this is probably with casual usage. expect them to last for at least half that time.
I am also using this for more than year now.
Keyboard is fine till now. But Last week mouse pointer was freezing on screen for few seconds several times a day, so I got worried. But after replacing battery, mouse started working fine again. Overall good wireless and hassel-free setup I have for WFH.

Upvote 0

Back