Suggestions and Help for a good Tata Broadband Plan Post Paid or Prepaid Please !!

• Thread starter Thread starter GABRIEL36
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4,470
Status
Not open for further replies.
my plan was 64kbps unlimited for 562rs and i was getting a download speed of 8kbps but i asked thm to provide me with quick power plans and thy said its not possible and thts why i opted for tata

Hey GABRIEL36

I live in mumbai. I had MTNL,but shifted to TATA broadband,but because of TATA's crappy service and downtimes,i shifted back to MTNL. So think thrice before taking tata.
And with regards to your plans,dont worry, remember DSL 599,1199 and 2399 have a problem.I also faced disconnections when i was on DSL 599 plan.
Select a plan which has min speed of 256 and max up to 2mbps. eg-DSL 199,or DSL 399. Try these plans for a month and see.
I am on DSL 399,my speeds are good and no disconnection.... try it out...........

HI
Please anyone don't get any tata indicom connection. I have tata indicom prepaid connection but when i shifted my flat.. they are not ready to shift my connection.
A consultant come on my my home and he was saying one port is avaliable but this is for new connection. I fight a lot with management but i am helpless because they have only one answer " Due to technical reason this is not feasible." we can't fight on the basis of this reason.. i have lost my 1600 rs.

Please don't take tata indicom..

Regards,
Adarsh

I had taken Surf Power 7500. I am in pune. someone written that this is related to area specific problem but i don't think because consultant came my house and he assure me you will get the connection one day after again i fallowup that person ... his reply was same...... you will get connection... but after 2 months situtation is same...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back