Suggestions Please

• Thread starter Thread starter cheetah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,471

cheetah

ISP
Wired
Hi Guys,This is my first post and I should say I am impressed by the amount of information that we have on board. Awesome Work Guys..Keep it Up!!!I have few questions regarding the 3G modems and the networks.1. I have an EVDO card (BSNL,Andhra Pradesh) and I thought of using it with the help of a 3G sim (figured out that ain't possible). So do we have a hack of something that will help me use the same EVDO card for 3G networks? If not, how do I make the best use of the card that I have without wasting it? Shall I sell it off...if yes, what would be the avg cost.2. If I had to take a new card, probably Huawei 21 MBPS capable.....where do I get the best deals? can someone recommend good sellers...and what should be the cost at present?3. As I am living in Pune at present I will be facing the BSNL west issue with my 3G card for sure. What do you recommend buying? 21 MBPS enabled or a 7.1 MBPS modem?4. I have BSNL 3G SIMS from Andhra Pradesh. Can I use those SIMS anywhere in India for internet? or do I need to pay extra charges for inter state transfer ( I am only referring to the internet)Please suggest and a very happy new year to u all!!

1- If u getting good speeds with it keep the evdo card bcoz 3g speeds will reduce at fast rate with bsnl bcoz they wont increase the infrastructure .Most probably someone will buy it for 1k or near.And evdo wont work for 3g and it cant be hacked .2. ebay is yur best bet right now or wait for the guy to reduce prices and there was a new company coming with dirt cheap 3cards forgot its name .They will be at half rate and available at future bazaar soon .3, Did not understand what yu mean sorry.4 data charges are not there in bsnl on 3g so no extra cost .Ur sim will work everywhere .

Back