• Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 20,526

puli921

ISP
Asianet
Hi Friends,
Can anyone let me know the step-by-step way to recharge online?:huh:
Do I need to buy a recharge coupon before recharging online?:huh:
Mine was one year connection which would have got expired in March 2009.
But still I am getting the Malayalam Baseback without doing any recharge.The banlace is shown as -60 INR.
Now I want to have an add-on(Jupiter 195/-).So how I can proceed the recharge?Also i want to activate the basepack for next one year.How I can get this done(I am not sure when they gonna stop the service,since it is already expired)Will they keep on adding -ve balnce until I recharge?

Please throw some light in this regard,IBF members........
Cheers,
puli921

Buy the desired amount voucher, scratch the voucher number then go to (pls note the below secured site is too slow - use Internet Explorer)

https://selfcare.sundirect.in:8443/webkit_en/htmlui_en/index.html

in the summary page, click recharge - enter the voucher number(type without any mistake),OK.
Your account is successfully added with the voucher you purchased, soon you can notice the -ve amount they have deducted. add the desired channel on your package - but one doubt - additional channel adding only monthly payment basis.

Or why don't you call the CC after adding the funds to your account and tell them whatever you required on your SUNDTH.

add on channel can be added any time if you have one month basic pack money in your balance.For example,if you want to add muisc channel(Rs10) at any time and your balance is less then Rs75,you cannot add the add on even if you pay Rs10.On the other hand,if your balance is Rs75 or more when you desire to add Music channel, paying Rs10 will add the music channel.In short add on is possible only if you have a month balance of your basic pack.If your balance is 50 ,adding just Rs 10 will not be sufficient to activate the music channel.You need to add sufficient amount so that basic pack amount of 75 will be there in addition to Rs10. This is to avoid the situation of your add on running while your basic pack would have expired.Music channel is an example I have given.Hope it is clear.

Back