• Thread starter Thread starter TeluguGuy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,586

TeluguGuy

Regular
ISP
You Telecom
Guyzz, I wanna shift my SD from hall to my bedroom and the wire isnt' enough. I called the local service guyzz for SD in Vizag by their service is pathetic, its been 4 weeks now and nobody has turned up:madness::@, so I wanna u guyzz to plzz advice me how can I do it myself? and where can i get the wire:huh: never thought that after service wud be this horrible, damm u SD service:wall:

i had a same situation.. my local dealer helped me.. but i was charged 500 for this.

Guyzz, I wanna shift my SD from hall to my bedroom and the wire isnt' enough. I called the local service guyzz for SD in Vizag by their service is pathetic, its been 4 weeks now and nobody has turned up:madness::@, so I wanna u guyzz to plzz advice me how can I do it myself? and where can i get the wire:huh: never thought that after service wud be this horrible, damm u SD service:wall:

Hi

Just help by your self, visit a nearby electronics shop ask for the required length of dish wire of good quality, dont try to joint the existing cable since there may be signal loss, just buy a single wire of required length from dish antenna to where u hav to shift also ask for LNb Connectors, you may also take help of the shop keeper for climping the connector or else try buy yourself its very easy., why do you have to spend Rs. 500 and above and wait for the SD peoples to do....

Yes. Please go for a good brand/quality of a coaxial wire.

Thx man, will try, BTW I wrote to the nodal officer bt no response from him :madness:

Back