Sun Direct DTH: Warning- Telugu Basic and Zee Telugu viewers

• Thread starter Thread starter sundth_guy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 7,985
It is an excellent idea, if either SD or TS say we have these channels and each channel costs this much, buy as many as channels as u want:), why the heck these packages:mad: just to sell useless channels:evil:, which dont haver any viewers:hysterical:

They gave you that option for Zee telugu. But that made people angry and telling that channel is crap! If Zee charges Rs.30 for that channel then you are not willing and asking it to be included in the package! Why is this double stand?

Hello Mr. Telugu Guy it is your view Zee Telugu is useless channel. Do you know that Zee telugu has bagged most of the new releases :thumbsup:.

They have stopped all the dubbing serials way before and Gemini TV is still showing Tamil dubbing serials :cry:! Zee Telugu is doing fantastic job by showing some innovative programs like zee sa re ga ma pa, AATA etc.,

If you tell something is wrong, then you need to tell why it is wrong.

Sorry guys, for going Off Topic.......
@ravusri, @TeluguGuy may be referring to Vissa, that is included in the pack. He did not talk about Zee Telugu or for that matter any particular channel!

Its our fate where in we are forced to take the other channels of the pack too......:wall:

When ESPN and Start sports & cricket went to a new package in TS you were unhappy. Now you were asking them to be seperate! I cannot understand anything.

Well you are asking a guy about Zee Telugu who dont watch it, so forgive him as he dont watch it he dont know the value of it. So is the case with ajuravi and other TS users as they dont get Zee telugu:hysterical:

:hysterical: :hysterical:

Mr. Yessgee, the following is the statement given by Mr. TELUGU GUY ("ZTelugu is an useless channel, dont know why people r back of it").If you believe that I have added this statement, go back and read Mr. TELUGU GUY statement once again.Once again, do apologize me for raising this off topic... If a question is raised then answer should be given and is the reason why I have given this statement.

Mr. Yessgee, the following is the statement given by Mr. TELUGU GUY ("ZTelugu is an useless channel, dont know why people r back of it").

If you believe that I have added this statement, go back and read Mr. TELUGU GUY statement once again.

Once again, do apologize me for raising this off topic... If a question is raised then answer should be given and is the reason why I have given this statement.
Just Cool it man!:P

It is really a Warning- Dont fight among yourselves.

Please allow us too :hysterical:

Back