Sun Direct DTH website not working

• Thread starter Thread starter arun_robo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 6,336
I told naaaaaaaa.................."dont make tooo much expectations"......:mad:noticed a pblm jst nw....when "kerala package" in home page of website is clicked, "AP package "is being viewed....do any one hav same pblm...:redface:I think names of some tamil channels are also removed from kerala package:(The removed ones are Vijay and Raj....i think so....not sure..if it was there before too...

I told naaaaaaaa.................."dont make tooo much expectations"......:mad:

noticed a pblm jst nw....when "kerala package" in home page of website is clicked, "AP package "is being viewed....do any one hav same pblm...:redface:

I think names of some tamil channels are also removed from kerala package:(

The removed ones are Vijay and Raj....i think so....not sure..if it was there before too...

There is no seperate package for Malayalam. Only three at present. Tamil/Malayalam, Telugu and Kannada.

sundth guy.....there is nothing much hysterical in it.............i jst pointed out one pblm in the website..............and nothing much..............:mad:

sundth guy.....there is nothing much hysterical in it.............i jst pointed out one pblm in the website..............and nothing much..............:mad:

Sun dth guy's hysterical is for Kariyan's post. The problem was in your reading. Just read again and you will realise :)

whtz it.......one is calling mallus "gobal" (and so no seperate pakages).....and the other is laughing @ it...........its like making fooooooooooooool......:mad:

Back