Sun Direct to Enter Hindi Heartland

• Thread starter Thread starter suryan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 4,320
^^i used to live in bhopal, there are plenty of mallus and tamilians there :P, and aren't mallus supposed to be there in every nook and corner of the world :P.

blu 6779 ji

i used to live in bhopal, there are plenty of mallus and tamilians there :P, and aren't mallus supposed to be there in every nook and corner of the world :P.

Your comment as above is racial and offensive. Far from being cute, this actually exposes your immaturity. If you think about it, You have just lost huge respect from these forum members.

BTW, I am not a mallu but tamilian.

^^what is racist in my comment? ppl from tamil nadu are called tamilian and malayalis are mallus. btw i'm a mallu. My previous msg was a reply to prakash and not to u bud :confused:.

^^what is racist in my comment? ppl from tamil nadu are called tamilian and malayalis are mallus. btw i'm a mallu. My previous msg was a reply to prakash and not to u bud :confused:.

blu_6779 ji,

You are perfectly aware of the ridicule tone in your comment. If you wish to pretend to be unaware of this, Well you may please pretend as you wish. You mentioned about "mallu" which is a slang, generally in a ridicule way. And you mentioned aboout mallus about everywhere with a smiley. People reading this forum are not babies.

The messages posted here are meant for public reading. Everyone is free to reply to all messages and they all do. For private communication, Members use PM ing. Hence, your defense that "I have no business to reply a comment purportedly to prakash ji" is amusing.

I believe that the racial and offensive comment was made in a jest and light fashion by you and you are not a racial person. However, I express my feelings just to alert you. If you wish to ignore this, You can do it.

bro u r mistaken, "mallu" is not derogatory, maybe it used to be, but now it's just a cool way to call a malayalee and i'm proud to be called a mallu. btw i do find madrasi and malabari offensive.

^^not only hindu bro, indian and hindustani :thumbsup:

I hope DTH's getting some technology so that for different states and regions(south,west ,north and east India) they can transmit different packages catering to the particular areas.
^Yeah.I know ,it is *currently* not possible. sun's 6 transponders are gonna fill soon.
phir kya? Bhagwan jaane:eek:

Sun has 7 transponders and in MPEG4 technology they can compress 22-26 channels which comes ard 175 channels excluding dd direct plus channels. so they have space. Till now they have used around 110 from their transponders.

TELUGUGUY ji,

Why do you think they don't know when to launch their services? The news item clearly says that they will launch in 2 months. This is as specific as you can get.

They are going to compete with companies like Reliance and Videocon also - who are not fixing any date and constantly changing their dates. Do you think that they are also no good competition because they do not announce a date? I am surprised at your logic.

Ultimately, in the market, it is the cost and the network (distribution) which will make concrete difference.

U've completely got me wrong:(.. I was mentioning about BIGTV, as they are struggling to launch their services and not about our SD..

i used to live in bhopal, there are plenty of mallus and tamilians there :P, and aren't mallus supposed to be there in every nook and corner of the world :P.

Watz wrong about that :wall: any1 can stay anywhere in India, stop abusing and start appreciating , I've never seen any other state people in india working soo hard than Keralities:thumbsup:

^^ dude u r misinterpreting what i posted. My post was in response to prakash's previous post where he said that southies are mostly concentrated in mumbai and very few in number in other northern parts of the country. what I meant to say is that the southies in bhopal would also like to see channels in their native tongue and sun dth would be best in serving them :confused: :wall:

Back