Sun Direct

• Thread starter Thread starter karti3440
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,699

karti3440

ISP
Dataone
Hi To All Sun Direct Will Launch On TomorrowTomorrow Evening Chennai Will Get Dish And BoxThis Is From Sun Official

Hi To All Sun Direct Will Launch On Tomorrow
Tomorrow Evening Chennai Will Get Dish And Box
This Is From Sun Official
oh its great news if it is true....

Hi To All Sun Direct Will Launch On Tomorrow
Tomorrow Evening Chennai Will Get Dish And Box
This Is From Sun Official

how do u know mr.karti..cc told that they will launch before 31 st..but they didnt disclose any date...

hi to all .they are simply play with us, they are purely porampokku pasanka because i am call to cc they told to me we will launch soon but did not disclose the date. so the are big cheaters in tamilnadu.

They will have some technical or some other difficulities for delaying the launch, don't get disappointed or decide it will be a flop. We need to wait. Flop - is not there in the History of Sun, so wait for better !!

Definitely they are not launching this month end.Today they told me that it was postponed to next month.I think they are facing many problems now.

well i had called the cc today. they informed me tat they would annonce the launch date by posting ads in the papers.

:hysterical:well i had called the cc today. they informed me tat they would annonce the launch date by posting ads in the papers.

so keep reading papers instead of watching TV :hysterical:

Back