Veetukku Veedu Sun Direct !! Veetukku Veedu Sun Direct !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter bgltv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 8,643
Video graphy is better. SUN DTH AD is good only in terms of Tamanna. But the even the female singer is making the song uncomfortable....( got cold while singing.......)

so Tamanna is her name?:ashamed: sun is gonna loose ,if they dont give more ads in several medias and also continuosly(for inspiration see ,idea's priest abishek wala ad).
n00b *south* DTH users will buy BIG DTH ,later to repent..but except some parts of karnataka(north karnatak) ,all other south ppl want their regional channels.and esp Shalom etc devotional channels are available with SUN gr8 go!.

Almost all media has SUN DTH ad now.. but only in SUN NETWORK PLATFORM... I did listen to SUN DTH AD SONG in SFM here in bangalore. I think they are following the same in all the states too.But one point.. without more ads they got 1 million customer now only in 200 days which is a big deal. Think if they wake up.. Obviously SUN NETWORK HAS ITS OWN POWER ALL THE SOUTH STATES... so no wonder if they start to give the ads attractive, the customer cound would become double

It's all depends upon the money.I think Reliance is far ahead in capital when compared to sun.

I think Sun DTH will go aggressive in its operations once Champions Trophy Begins.

Reliance has good capital .. and they are leading in almost all. But the offer package seems to be higher than Sun direct !!! But i would agree there are many chances to become a no.1 in DTH market for Reliance. We need to wait and see..., We know the status of Tata Sky and Dish TV after SUN DIRECT launch. Tatasky is giving the packages on very low price.. Dish TV hatrick offer is in anothe hand.... So all we need to do is selecting a good DTH which has good customer support/Good Service. But to just give heads up on BIG TV launch., i tried to book connection for my friend. When i saw the Ad in paper, i tried at 7 AM itself. But from 7 till now the line is busy. Website has gone down !!!!, SMS service says "try after some time", May be they want to show they are busy with many customer. But customer service is the one when it is available to customer instantly...i agree lines may be busy.. but not for the whole day...

Back