• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,744

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hi,How many of them booked for Sun DTH ?Just select ur vote. We can know how many of them booked till now..Thank u

i have booked for sun dth...

I have booked Sun DTH for me, my brother, sister, brother in law and uncle.

why are you all starting polls like this? what all of you think about yourself? people are not stupid to pay the money for nothing. they have better knowledge than us. we should not be a well frog. @asdfgfdont be jealous. if we bought ts then it is our mistake. even i have ts but trying to defame other dth is not good.@ajus and othersif you don't book then why telling the same here? what purpose will it serve? read the thread properly before posting. i am not singling out ajus or anyone. this is for all including me.

why are you all starting polls like this? what all of you think about yourself? people are not stupid to pay the money for nothing. they have better knowledge than us. we should not be a well frog.

@asdfgf
dont be jealous. if we bought ts then it is our mistake. even i have ts but trying to defame other dth is not good.

@ajus and others
if you don't book then why telling the same here? what purpose will it serve? read the thread properly before posting. i am not singling out ajus or anyone. this is for all including me.
In your words you are confirming youself that you are amatan :hysterical:

In your words you are confirming youself that you are amatan :hysterical:

who is this amatan? why are you afraid of him? are you mad about him or admire him?

everyone in this world will use the same english a..z. will use the same alphabets to form a word. it is as simple as that. if you want i will jumble the words and you can arrange and read it ( because you think who ever post english words is amatan).

@asdfgf
dont be jealous. if we bought ts then it is our mistake. even i have ts but trying to defame other dth is not good.

what are u upto ? :hysterical::hysterical:

i did not try to defame sun dth. i just started a poll to know how many of them booked and how many not. dont say jealous and all.

u dont find any reason to curse me. and i know ur intention is to curse me ajuravi. i know that for sure. and i know u r amatan:hysterical::hysterical:

this poll is very much helpful. dont say there is no need. ask anyone they will tell this poll is not a crap.:madness:

Back