Sun DTH Starts Bookings from today!

• Thread starter Thread starter kunal_janu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 6,452
This package did not excite me, They dont any Hindi GEC or infotainment and news channels and also no sports channels now, will wait till they add these channels,But iam sure Sundirect will be headache to cable guys, espcially in rural areas.

This package did not excite me, They dont any Hindi GEC or infotainment and news channels and also no sports channels now, will wait till they add these channels,But iam sure Sundirect will be headache to cable guys, espcially in rural areas.
It will be a big hit for the people who just wanted to watch the regional channels only. Once Sun Direct starts to air other channels like sports, hindi GEC, infotainment, news channels I am sure they will charge more or equal to dish tv & Tata Sky.
Currently if you look carefully for Rs. 75 they are giving 75 channels and if we need to watch 11 telegu or 10 kannada channels we need to pay Rs 25 extra that comes to Rs. 100+tax. Then after a month they will start some packages of star, zee, zee turner, Sony, espn star, news channels, neo sports where each boquet costs Rs. 50 they will surely increase their cost to 300 in the next 6 months time and again there will be hue & cry with customers of Sun Direct which currently happening with Dish tv & tatasky subscribers.

I request people to be patient for a month for we get a clear picture

It will be a big hit for the people who just wanted to watch the regional channels only. Once Sun Direct starts to air other channels like sports, hindi GEC, infotainment, news channels I am sure they will charge more or equal to dish tv & Tata Sky.
Currently if you look carefully for Rs. 75 they are giving 75 channels and if we need to watch 11 telegu or 10 kannada channels we need to pay Rs 25 extra that comes to Rs. 100+tax. Then after a month they will start some packages of star, zee, zee turner, Sony, espn star, news channels, neo sports where each boquet costs Rs. 50 they will surely increase their cost to 300 in the next 6 months time and again there will be hue & cry with customers of Sun Direct which currently happening with Dish tv & tatasky subscribers.

Well here is Cost of each boquet.

Star Channels: 75 Rs
Sony channels: 75 Rs
Zee Channels: 75 Rs( Same channels as Tatasky have) or 100 Rs( Full)
ESS: 35 Rs
Neo Sports: 18. Rs
UTV Bindass: 5 Rs

Plus Basic price: 75.

Count the amount and add taxes. You will get answer.

yes thats rite, I agree with u.

Well here is Cost of each boquet.

Star Channels: 75 Rs
Sony channels: 75 Rs
Zee Channels: 75 Rs( Same channels as Tata Sky have) or 100 Rs( Full)
ESS: 35 Rs
Neo Sports: 18. Rs
UTV Bindass: 5 Rs

Plus Basic price: 75.

Count the amount and add taxes. You will get answer.

You need to add star cricket and many more news channels

You need to add star cricket and many more news channels
Yes and counting makes channels over 350 Rs.

So Dish Tv and Tata Sky provides better channels at lower prices. I am sure Sun would also charged more than 300 Rs.

Also Don't forget this services is run from TN and Govt. have rights to increased taxes. :D :D

Sun dth won't leave any impact on user i think it will chaged aroun Rs.350/month...dishtv id best easily affordable that economic with good quality service.

Does anyone have information about which STB will be provided by SUN?

Back