Sun DTH launches on Nov 9th

• Thread starter Thread starter Wiki
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 4,230

Wiki

ISP
BSNL
FYI, Received information from my friend who works with Sun TV that Sun DTH platform is ready and will be launched on Nov 9th. 158 channels will be available initially. I am going to get rid of Dish TV and switch over to Sun DTH. :yahoo:

FYI,

Received information from my friend who works with Sun TV that Sun DTH platform is ready and will be launched on Nov 9th. 158 channels will be available initially. I am going to get rid of Dish TV and switch over to Sun DTH.

:yahoo:

On diwali day. Quite likely. Despite their DK credentials, launching has to be on a religious day.

Source??? Btw seems like another fake news... Its becoming a norm here tht new user comes and spread fake news...

rumors are rumors. people don't really benefit from spreading them. take them with a pinch of salt and hope for the best.

Wait for jjvj for confirmation, bcos he has started his countdown, and he is very confident of his source.

Wait for jjvj for confirmation, bcos he has started his countdown, and he is very confident of his source.

Thanks for remembering my countdown...... and just now i saw this thread and was equally shocked......

Sun is not going to be delayed till NOV..... it is launching this month only :thumbsup: and with lots of great offers...... (cant reveal them though)

Maybe this nov date could be for overall launch ..

Wow Nov 9th is my birthday,i will enjoy the new Sun Dth on my birthday

Wow Nov 9th is my birthday,i will enjoy the new Sun Dth on my birthday

Many happy returns of the day.

Don't let the launch or non-launch of sun tv mar your celebrations.

Thanks for remembering my countdown...... and just now i saw this thread and was equally shocked......

Sun is not going to be delayed till NOV..... it is launching this month only :thumbsup: and with lots of great offers...... (cant reveal them though)

Maybe this nov date could be for overall launch ..
Thanx for the update JJVj. :thumbsup:

Thanks tech enthu.And wat is mean by this Don't let the launch or non-launch of sun tv mar your celebrations.

Back