SUN DTH Recharge Coupons Online

Thanks for the Info.Did any one tried recharging SD through the Topupcards.in???

You can buy recharge coupons online from the site Welcome to Topupcard.co.in for all the DTH operators including sun direct.

Is it reliable?

I don't think it is reliable. Because, the way they accept the payments.. it is through bank accounts.. why can't they have secure payments instead of asking users to deposit to their bank accounts....

I tried on this site, they are sending the PIN within 5mnts of successful payment.If any delay to deliver, they are calling and tell abt approximate time to deliver PIN.:thumb:

superb.Can u pls tell me the step by step process.so that it will be very helpfull for many subscribers including me.

* Open the site "http://topupcard.co.in/" * Select circle ie Tamil Nadu, Kerala.. (Available at top of the page) * Create login ( to crate just click on 'My Account') * At the time of account creation select bank name also, ie to which bank a/c ur going to transfer funds. in 'Payment Methods' option they explained clearly, plz check. * Login with ur account and add items to shopping cart, once shopping over click checkout and click buy. * Now ur can see ur order ID, u will receive same to ur e-mail also. * Now its the time for payment. Login into ur internet banking (If u choose ICICI bank a/c at the time of account creation, I think u should use ICICI net bank for fund transfer) I selected SBI at the time of account creation, I transferred amount to their SBI account through my SBI net Banking only. * At the time of money transfer u should mention "Order ID" in "Payment description/Transaction Remarks" * Then u will receive PIN to ur e-mail, and also u can check ur Order status and PIN in ur topupcard.co.in login's "My PIN" option. * u can call to this no ask about status of ur order, 080 41559240 :thumb:

Why the heck they dont accept CCards:wall:

I checked with them on phone.
They say that they have to pay 4% to the bank if they accept the amount through Credit Card.

I suggested them to have the CC option as well with +4%, if someone is ready to pay extra 4%, then they can use that option.

I checked with them on phone.
They say that they have to pay 4% to the bank if they accept the amount through Credit Card.

I suggested them to have the CC option as well with +4%, if someone is ready to pay extra 4%, then they can use that option.

Good suggestion jamaltky.
But I think it is legally not possible.
they can not charge the credit card charges on the consumer. That is why, many shops do it in a hidden way but they do not disclose. In online application, if they do it, they may get caught.

Back