• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 6,452

kunal_janu

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hi Guys,

Today i saw a big ad in chennai's Deccan chronicle about sun dth starting its booking from today on.. Its on the last page of todays deccan chronicle paper.. Anyone from chennai can confirm this news..

It says that SUN will provide Free Dish And Free Set top box to all its subscribers. All they have to do is contact the nearest dealer and make the bookings. They are offering about 75 FTA Channels for only 75 Rs which is generally all the channels from the sun package that are available in chennai for free of cost and some other south reigonal channels..

They also promise to add 150 Channels soon.. So right now just pay 75 rs and get a dth connection.. What Kind of marketing is that?

Now i hope Tata Sky swings into action and does something interesting to get the south indian market otherwise looking at the offer from sun everyone is sure to pick it up...:rofl:

People from chennai confirm this news..

Regards

Hi Guys,

Today i saw a big ad in chennai's Deccan chronicle about sun dth starting its booking from today on.. Its on the last page of todays deccan chronicle paper.. Anyone from chennai can confirm this news..

It says that SUN will provide Free Dish And Free Set top box to all its subscribers. All they have to do is contact the nearest dealer and make the bookings. They are offering about 75 FTA Channels for only 75 Rs which is generally all the channels from the sun package that are available in chennai for free of cost and some other south reigonal channels..

They also promise to add 150 Channels soon.. So right now just pay 75 rs and get a dth connection.. What Kind of marketing is that?

Now i hope Tata Sky swings into action and does something interesting to get the south indian market otherwise looking at the offer from sun everyone is sure to pick it up...:rofl:

People from chennai confirm this news..

Regards
s all ur informations r right....but tsky cant give free dish & stb...it ll b a great loss

Hey the dealer phone numbers give on the Dinakaran paper is not working.Some time it is telling as switched of and sometimes it is telling as not reachable.What is this?No one is taking the phone

i guess he is getting way too many calls today!

Yes, i tried from 7 am to 8.30 am to get connected.

Yes, i tried from 7 am to 8.30 am to get connected.

Persoanlly in this sun direct package at this point of time it has not attracted me. Even though they are giving the STB & Dish free of cost at this point of time but there is hidden charges like we need to pay Rs. 1000 for installation charge & 1 yr service charge.

They are giving the sun channels & other dd dth channels @ Rs. 75 (exclusive of tax) and if we need 11 telegu channels or 10 kannada channels for addtional Rs. 25 (exclusive of tax).

At this point of time Sun Direct will be a big hit in the c, d class cities that is the rural place but not the urban places as it will not attract the customers as they dont have sports, entertainment, news package. But things will change after 2 months i believe. This is really a good opening for sun direct and i am sure Tata Sky & dish tv will also react to this soon.

Hey sushubh i told i am getting switched off message.How come it may be busy?

umm coz a lot of you guys and many more are trying to call him? and the person holding the phone must have been shocked... or he must be on a loo break.

yes u know its very terrible to attend call and answering continue sly from 5.30 am...i witnessed it in a dealer office...i met a SUN Direct Official there...he raveled some info.posting them in here

Back