• Thread starter Thread starter deva.cse03
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,649

deva.cse03

Regulars
ISP
bsnl
slowly suntv starts the advertisment of sundirect.............tonight between 7-8 they scrolled the msg in suntv during anandam serial "who have booked for sundirect contact ur dealer for installation........"

Yes i too checked it

slowly suntv starts the advertisment of sundirect.............tonight between 7-8 they scrolled the msg in suntv during anandam serial "who have booked for sundirect contact ur dealer for installation........"

we don't want that kind of advertisement..we want some expectionally good advertisement what we r seeing for Tata Sky:yahoo:...I like there tag line LIFE JINGALALA...

I read some times back that top official of TATA SKY switched over from TATA SKY to SUN DIRECT..Not sure correct me if i am wrong....He should give some good inputs to SUN DIRECT regarding Marketing,Advertisement,Tagline etc;

I think that was a Information given to the customers who have booked Sundiretc, its not their ad.

we don't want that kind of advertisement..we want some expectionally good advertisement what we r seeing for Tata Sky:yahoo:...I like there tag line LIFE JINGALALA...

I read some times back that top official of TATA SKY switched over from TATA SKY to SUN DIRECT..Not sure correct me if i am wrong....He should give some good inputs to SUN DIRECT regarding Marketing,Advertisement,Tagline etc;
ya thats true... that official is now acting as Chief Operating Officer of Sun direct... Sun tv usually hadles things very carefully, they are just avoiding the noise like ad... since they also have certain supply demand issues... (their boxes are less than the demand) they are doing it slowlely... but if im not wrong they will be into agressive marketing by the time Reliance Blue Magic arrives...

hello arun... y u want to irritate some goooood politicians by sundth JINGALALA...advts ..

I don't think SUN needs to know about the marketing skills from others. They are masters in that field. I guess some thing is fishy.. so may be the reason SUN is doing PASSIVE ads.. instead of ACTIVE ads.
Let us c....

I don't think SUN needs to know about the marketing skills from others. They are masters in that field. I guess some thing is fishy.. so may be the reason SUN is doing PASSIVE ads.. instead of ACTIVE ads.
Let us c....

i guess sun will start promoting actively from pongal day.:whistle:

Back