Sundirect started in Kerala

• Thread starter Thread starter ItsMe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 8,674
Got Sun Direct installed today, in Kochi :thumbsup::thumbsup: Sun channels will get activated in another 6 hours , they said. Rightnow am able to see channels like kalaijnar, wintv, makkal tv, zee smile, music india etc ..

Enjoyyyyyyyyy...:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Santhosh, How is the response in Kerala. Did public aware about Sin Direct? I am asking this question jst becuase there are no advt in Surya or Kiran. Only News Paper ad was there. Howmuch awareness it had? Are there any holdings of advt boards in cities of Kerala? Just curiosity....

All channels offered by sun DTH is currently available at free of cost with 6ft dish antena and two c abnd LNB then why to go behind sun dth

All channels offered by sun DTH is currently available at free of cost with 6ft dish antena and two c abnd LNB then why to go behind sun dth
only malyalam channels are FTA and u can receive through c band Lnb...........in future sundirect will provide all sports,star,Sony,zee packages....u cant receive all these channels using FTA receiver

I want more pay channels in sun direct.

Santhosh, How is the response in Kerala. Did public aware about Sin Direct? I am asking this question jst becuase there are no advt in Surya or Kiran. Only News Paper ad was there. Howmuch awareness it had? Are there any holdings of advt boards in cities of Kerala? Just curiosity....

great response. in ernakulam the dealers already have around 750 installations pending.. :yahoo:

btw got all channels activated . there was some issues with my card activation .. cust support is also great.. called them yest at 1'O clock night. and to my surprise they connected me to a mallu guy to resolve my issues . :thumbsup: anyway lets hope that they'll continue to provide this kinda service in future too :thumbsup:

no buddy... other than surya,kiran and Udaya2 , all sun network channels are scrambled , even ktv and suntv ..

Nope... Sun, KTV, Udaya, Gemini etc are not available. Additional channels you get with a second LNB are Surya, Kiran and Chutti, plus few afghan channels. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I think you are talking about Malayalam Channels only. Popular Tamil Channels like Sun Tv, KTV, Sun Music etc.. can be viewed with Sun DTH and the picture quality is superior. Sun DTH is far better option if you are a Cable Tv subscriber.

I am waiting for SUN Malayalam FM stations to be added to sateliite service, like Suryan FM. WIll it happen?

IN Kerala,sun dth has literally taken the whole dth market every elect/satellite shops are having hoarding of sun dth!for malayalees it is a very good deal as they bundles almost all malayalam channels!i am waiting for activation and installation:yahoo:

Back