• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 6,971
Status
Not open for further replies.

guna_cbe

ISP
bsnl
Dear freinds, recently i called Tata Sky customer care and requested them the following(In the past few more occasions also i did),1. More Tamil channels like all raj Tv channels,all sun tv channels,all jaya tv channels,mega tv ,makkal tv,win tv and all tamil. 2. tamil audio for all cartoon channels(presently it is available for cartoon network,toon disney only). 3.help channell in Tamil language and all display banners in Tamil.If you want this,support me,call tatasky customer care repeat the same thing.because they are telling if more number of subscribers are demanding these things they will provide them.please act now.thankyou all.

Do u think that by calling customer care repetedly will they add the channels?If so then i am sure that many subscribers might called them to add SS music and Raj tv.Why till now they didnt add that channel?:confused::confused:

Do u think that by calling customer care repetedly will they add the channels?If so then i am sure that many subscribers might called them to add SS music and Raj tv.Why till now they didnt add that channel?:confused::confused:
Friend, be positive, first thing we are not sure how many people called customer care? second thing, even some of us made calls it wont work. Majority of us has to call and express same thing,then definitely they will have to provide. ask more &more people to demand.In my case i warned the service care person if they are not providing Raj Tv within a month i am going to surrender Tata Sky.

2 years back when Star Cricket was launched and was about to telecast the Eng - INd series and at that point of time we everybody in the forum TS CC and asked for them to add channels daily we used to make a min call of 3 - 5 calls.............there was such a pressure was put on TS and eventullay they added that channel just before 3 hrs before the 1st ball is bowled............:thumb:.

But we need to note a point over here is that sports channel demand is different and regional channel demand is different as we cant expect all of them in the forum to fight for Regional Channel by calling TS CC..........:(

3.help channell in Tamil language and all display banners in Tamil.

:wall: Endless demands. You people will soon demand IBF in Tamil, Computer Keyboard in Tamil :hysterical:

Whats the problem in Help channel with English and Hindi audio feeds? Soon everybody will demand the same in their language with TS ending up providing the feeds and banners in 20 languages, rather than focusing on some constructive work.

After demand from more users (by directly contacting them, not writing here in every thread!), Tata Sky surely will have to add channels. STAR CRICKET was added and I guess DD Podhigai was also added after pressure from public. So keep mailing/calling TATASKY for the channels.
About Help channel is Tamil, it is also not difficult, TATASKY would just have to dub the audio in Tamil and telecast along with mulit-audio like other channels.
Banners in Tamil! that again is not impossible, but is too much to demand. Putting characters in other languages needs heavy memory, and such use of memory can slow down STB performance (many would have noticed with Hindi EPG & Menu)

I dont think these things such as help and banner in tamil are required and that important for the customers..........if that is the case then i believe every TV sets provide the manual in regional laguage...........

For Star cricket, people from entire country were demanding for it..So they had to give it and most imp it was match between India and Eng.. But for Tamil channels am not sure it will work.. because there are not many people who will do this...

For tamil or other regional channels it wont work unless we do the same what we did for star cricket..........but we cant expect to every body to make demand for particular regional channels as individual to individual it differs..........so as many say its only cricket unites us in this country:happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back