• Thread starter Thread starter raj1402
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,849

raj1402

Regular
ISP
Airtel 16mbps @ 3699INR
Surf @ 2Mbps Speed @ 25% discounti got a mail from airtel with "Surf @ 2Mbps Speed @ 25% discount"As usual i cant see the image in the mail!!!:madness:if any one got the same mail:huh:(admin if possible change title to Surf @ 2Mbps Speed @ 25% discount )

what are you trying to say?

oh i thought my english is not that bad any way he re is what i meant to sayi got a mail from airtel that 25% off on airtel speed on demand only applicable for 2mbpsinstead of 75rs/hr now will be charged 25% less around 57rs/hrbut i cant see the attached image did any one get same email!!!

the image must have got blocked, u would have option to display the image , do that and u will be able to see the image ...

the image must have got blocked, u would have option to display the image , do that and u will be able to see the image ...

yeah tried that too tried opening image link in new tab its of no use!!!

why not reply back to the mail asking them for more details and ask them to send u details of the same

I didnt know airtel had time based plans too.

I got this mail, but as with all mails from Airtel, no image was displayed. There was a link pointing to airtel.in/sod, but there was nothing new there.

Back