Switching from Tata Photon+ to 3G, Please suggest USB Data Card & Network.

• Thread starter Thread starter speedy7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 4,193
ya i know... its better to stay away from such illegal activities! who knows mtnl might charge in thousands or even lacs later + criminal charges if they come to know for stealing illegal bandwidth. but makes me curious that if it is possible then it mean the mtnl towers can handle it to that speeds so then why not make it official and offer to all customers... don't mind paying little bit more also if getting better and faster service! only if mtnl/bsnl realize the value of the infra and money they have put in and also the value of business proposition, it can be country's leading telecom operator and turn into a highly profitable company! but government attitude... lesser said is better! ya I came to know that max mtnl supports right now is 3.6mbps and bsnl is better here comparatively time being. but I meant that maybe delhi is better coz here in mumbai I hardly know of people who use mtnl for mobile or 3G! and disconnection is more so..

Ah, inefficiencies of government companies :PMTNL towers as of now, cannot handle more than 3.6 mbps, so even if there is some hack, it surely can't override the technological limitation. BSNL has 7.2 mbps in some places, and you cannot get 10 mbps there, so no hack would work there that would give you more than 7.2, and usually the speed on 7.2mpbs towers varies from 4-5 , 6 mbps.and the experience hasn't been great for everyone in Delhi, there are some areas where the network is pathetic, refer to the user experience thread. and hardly anyone uses mtnl for voice (except me and sanke1 perhaps :P )

Back