Tata DOCOMO 3G speed test results

• Thread starter Thread starter ATHUL_143
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 58
  • Views Views 58,943
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apn: Tata.docomo.internet

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

yes , there direct download speed is good but their browsing speed is almost next to unacceptable. reason is Very high Pinging time. some servers i had test had shown 525ms .
Pinging time anywhere beyond 20-30 ms will spoil browsing fun

m not able to get 3g speed on optimus one.. cc is clueless as usual.. they dont even know the difference between kbps and mbps.. pathetic ccm getting only 120-150kbps surfing speed / 15 to 20kBps download speed. i have selected dual mode but still same speed.

got a call from senior executive... i told him that m not getting 3g speed .. he checked my account and told me that my speed is capped at 128kbps. and he also said that" He cant do anything and recommended me to change my number. lol " i mean wtf... pathetic response by docomo.. wat else can we expect from this crap operator.

^^ tata docomo is biggest joke.. instead of pushing thier money into product , they are pushing it on ads... particularly crappy ads... "ads bumping out of cricket ground? " WTF ?

today again i got a call from senior executive...told me that he has changed the settings in my account and now i will get 3g speeds. huh . strange thing is that y he didnt changed the settings yesterday and told me to change the number :P anyways i checked my speed and m getting 3g speed now :)
surfing speed is good... not too bad.. :)
https://www.speedtest.net

Hi s.ricky,

I have exactly the same problem..looks like my net speed has been capped to 128kbps by tata docomo..cust. support is really pathetic & unable to help..can you pl. share contact info of the senior executive who helped you..?

Thanks.

today again i got a call from senior executive...told me that he has changed the settings in my account and now i will get 3g speeds. huh . strange thing is that y he didnt changed the settings yesterday and told me to change the number :P anyways i checked my speed and m getting 3g speed now :)
surfing speed is good... not too bad.. :)
https://www.speedtest.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back