• Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,179
Status
Not open for further replies.

TATADOCOMO

Regular
ISP
Tata Docomo
On popular demand, we have extended the deadline of the 'Diwali Twist' Animation Contest till 9th October midnight! Most recent videos added all time
So hurry up, here's your last chance to send in those Diwali theme entries!

However our Animation Contest is still ongoing and the final date of submission for this contest is October 31st! To find WHAT TO DO go on the following link (What to DO). Best of luck!

Who wants a poor company with poor network? It sucks big time.. I lost thousands in TATA DOCOMO

Hi,
We understand your concern that,you are unable to get connected to our network,please mail us your issue on social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com & we will check it out right away.

Who wants a poor company with poor network? It sucks big time.. I lost thousands in TATA DOCOMO

Idiot, I did all these things. you are still behaving like a canned worm Mr. Tatadocomo. Give me name of your CEO.

Hi,
We have received your details & forwarded to our concerned team,who will look into this & resolve it asap.

Idiot, I did all these things. you are still behaving like a canned worm Mr. Tatadocomo. Give me name of your CEO.

Hi,
We have received your details & forwarded to our concerned team,who will look into this & resolve it asap.

I have been hearing this from last many months. Why don't you publish name of person who is handling or able to comprehend the issue. I think I am still dealing with idiots who have no clues, else it will not take around 1 year to resolve the issue, leave alone your worst network across India. I am not looking to continue with you, but still need an answer , apology and the refund which you robbed. I want to see that you don't rob money from people and cook up your inability to resolve problem blaming on address verification issue every month.

Hi,
We understand that,you have been facing this issue from quite a long time,we have already forwarded your issue to our concerned team,who can quickly sort this out,we will try our level best to sort this out as soon as possible.

I have been hearing this from last many months. Why don't you publish name of person who is handling or able to comprehend the issue. I think I am still dealing with idiots who have no clues, else it will not take around 1 year to resolve the issue, leave alone your worst network across India. I am not looking to continue with you, but still need an answer , apology and the refund which you robbed. I want to see that you don't rob money from people and cook up your inability to resolve problem blaming on address verification issue every month.

Hi,
We understand that,you have been facing this issue from quite a long time,we have already forwarded your issue to our concerned team,who can quickly sort this out,we will try our level best to sort this out as soon as possible.

Where is that team hiding, what is their phone number and names? Can you share, so that we all can know , if you are serious or simply bluffing. It it high time you stop posting such canned messages. I have not heard from any one so far after sending 100s of emails to your customer service. So what are you talking about ?

Hi,

Hello Mr. Troll ( tata Docomo) As you requested I sent you details to social at..... I have not heard back from you in last 8 days except following canned message. Why are you fooling people here?

Here is the response I got and after that till today there is no outcome: ( have done similarly exercise many times, but no one exists in this company to solve the issues)

Hi xxxxx,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Docomo.

Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 1:02 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: number : xxxxx-xxxxx

[TABLE="class: yiv1875483119MsoNormalTable"]
[TR]
[TD]

You have blocked my phone on so many occassions, besides so many dropped calls, poor network,

I want you to refund the total amount and related damages.

If I do not get proper response, I will continue my fight against your corrupt practices. You need to explain me why my phone was blocked so many times without any reason and intimation.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Hi,
Please be informed that the outgoing facility of your number is blocked due to non receipt of documents hence, we request you to resubmit the documents or co-ordinate with the retailer to activate the services of your number.

Hello Mr. Troll ( tata Docomo) As you requested I sent you details to social at..... I have not heard back from you in last 8 days except following canned message. Why are you fooling people here?

Here is the response I got and after that till today there is no outcome: ( have done similarly exercise many times, but no one exists in this company to solve the issues)

Hi xxxxx,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Docomo.

Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 1:02 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: number : xxxxx-xxxxx

[TABLE="class: yiv1875483119MsoNormalTable"]
[TR]
[TD]
You have blocked my phone on so many occassions, besides so many dropped calls, poor network,

I want you to refund the total amount and related damages.

If I do not get proper response, I will continue my fight against your corrupt practices. You need to explain me why my phone was blocked so many times without any reason and intimation.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back