TATA Indicom Broadband planning WiMAX rollout!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter netfreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 23,870
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reliance Wireless Broadband Offer!! The leader in the Indian telecom sector is glad to announce INDIA 's FIRST WIRELESS BROADBAND at an unbelievable initial cost of Rs.562 /- only. Get away from the 'NET-IS-SLOW or DOWN' syndrome due to cable cuts, power cuts, peak hour traffic etc ., WiMAX WIRELESS technology offers seamless uninterrupted faster browsing, gaming and download at super high-speeds… than the conventional wired lines. The farther remote reach capabilities and the convenience of installing or moving the antenna when you shift your residence/office make it more preferable. Bangaloreans kindly call or sms 98867 98895 / 9980062800 (10AM to 7PM) to enroll for this offer & book your connection. Pass this offer onto your friends, family and colleagues who wouldn't like to miss out. Unlimited planMonthly Plan Charges7509991799Download Speed upto150 Kbps300 Kbps600 KbpsHigh Speed PlanMonthly Plan Charges750Download Speed upto2 MbpsFree usage 4 GBAddiontal usage charge 90 paise/MB HAPPY BROWSING!!Also Tata Wimax would be available for Bangloreans very shortly....:thumbsup:

wow...cool!!!300 kbps unlimited @ 999 is same as others, but 2 mbps @ 750 with 4 GB limit is not very attractive...

not to mention the poor connection quality and frequent loss of connection :)

no, reliance means poor connection quality! :)

so its another way to milk the consumer..BRILLIANT :D

Update :TATA Guys tested signals at my place last week. Signals were no good :( They will come back when they have better infrastructure. At present it is running on "borrowed" infrastructure from their cell operations.

On another note, why is reliance wimax being discussed in a tata thread ?are they sharing something...besides the profits they make of us.

Reliance Wireless Broadband Offer!!
The leader in the Indian telecom sector is glad to announce INDIA 's FIRST WIRELESS BROADBAND...
...Unlimited planMonthly Plan Charges7509991799Download Speed upto150 Kbps300 Kbps600 KbpsHigh Speed PlanMonthly Plan Charges750Download Speed upto2 MbpsFree usage 4 GBAddiontal usage charge 90 paise/MB
Also Tata Wimax would be available for Bangloreans very shortly....:thumbsup:

Mr. 'Reliance WiMax', i.e. if you are a man or...
Are you "the leader" and who else is going to fall for the "upto" anymore?
... besides, that isn't really attractive.

On another note, why is reliance wimax being discussed in a tata thread ?
are they sharing something...besides the profits they make of us.

I agree FULLY with blr_p... why is this happening again? This should not even be here. Who is this "Reliance Wimax" chappy?
Can 'admin' please check him out?!

Well for me anything is attractive as compared to current connection that is delivered through cablewalla. My gameplan is to get 10 - 15 ppl interested in a society of 300 flats [Minimum rent 18k per month] in getting broadband. IF that happens then MTNL can lay 4 mbps leased line to building.Till that happens, its wireless connection of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back