Tata Indicom Broadband Sharing

• Thread starter Thread starter cemohamed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 7,038
Status
Not open for further replies.
That way you need first pc on all the time to get internet on second one via proxy . Best would to let router dial in via pppoe and connect both systems via ethernet and usb ( dhcp on the modem ) .

yep that's right.. that's why i said that using both ports simultaneously on 2 PC's worked for me.. but if u face any prob then this was another alternative.. that i had also tested bec. sometimes that Beetle 200Bx won't work for both PC's simultaneously.. perhaps firmware issue ? But as long as it worked it was fine for me. It's like holding your ears with hands over ur head.:redface:Since both are connected via Wire, they will be pretty close by 1-2Meters only. The Lan port is always preferred over USB anyways & if only 1 PC is to use net better use LAN port over USB.hey.. just a thought came.. the alternative method is good if u want bandwidth between the two PC's eg. Playing games / file transfer over network , because min conn will be 10/100/1000 MBps depending on Lan card, besides the fastest internet speed in india is only 2Mbps now which can easily be handled by 12Mbps conn. of USB port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back