Tata Indicom Photon Plus is crap - Kolkata City Review

• Thread starter Thread starter vibs93
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 15,750
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeap its hard to find technically smart people here in india especially in customer support. and that means... once the things go bad. there is little hope for correction.

In reference to your topic regarding slow speed of Internet, Kindly check your anti-virus. There are so many anti-virus which reduces the speed when you surf. I was also getting slow speed at a time. I was using Kaspersky anti-virus. This caused me lots of problems. 3 or 4 Engineers have visited also. Problems were unsolve. I then, formatted my laptop, installed Avast anti-virus. Now the speed I am enjoying is superb since last 25 days

:| i think the firewall element of an internet security suite can hinder internet speeds. antivirus should not hurt downloading speeds.

Hi,I am a new user of Tata Indicom Photon Plus.Would like to know if anyone has any idea about the network coverage at Rishra, it is 17 Kms from Howrah and near to Srirampur. :pI have taken a 10 GB plan, and will be travelling most of the time. Also, is Network available in Jamshedpur??Thanks,v2cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back