• Thread starter Thread starter Harshal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,819

Harshal

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
Well Tata Sky only loves adding useless channels.Some days before they were complaining for TP shortage and on other hand they are adding crap channels!! But lets hope that this is the start of channel adding process and in near future they will add more channels.

Perhaps they are being forced to carry DD Kashir......to push forward Government's Propaganda in Kashmir......Indian Govt is Masters in it.

Perhaps they are being forced to carry DD Kashir......to push forward Government's Propaganda in Kashmir......Indian Govt is Masters in it.
Government's Propaganda ??? Well we need something so tht kashmir remains a part of india ... Way the locals there behave seems they don't want to be a part of india... 90% of them r traitors...

Have u ever wondered why they want to be part of India? Also the locals have more right on Kashmir than we living miles away?they shud be allowed to decide their fate?UN offered for a referendum........India fears it will lose if a referendum takes placeTry to find the cause of millitancy in various parts on India. quite often, our govts are to blameAnd yeah propaganda on DD Kashir is very similar to Pak's propaganda on PTV

I think Dish tv carries more no. of useless channels for viewers in India.Who watches Nepal Tv,SL Tv,French Tv in India?

@boygr8
referendum after 60 years? India agreed for referendum in 1950's which pak declined... now after over 50 yrs of brainwash and kicking out of kashmiri pandits they want referendum ... Secondly the locals not only include those living in kashmir... In includes lakhs of displaced kashimir pandits... and the cause of militancy is just pak... Its a different thing how lame our govt is in dealing with it and how minority politics is harming this country.. But more than those traitors living in kashmir I care abt my country's armed forces... Who lay down their lives for sake of us.. More than locals it the armed forces who must have say in kashmir... ppl start shouting,nhrc starts shouting.. when some local is killed by armed forces but no one speaks a word when dozens of security personal get killed.. How can security personal trust these kashmiri when they help those terrorists in hiding out... Kashmir is not a matter of pride now.. its a matter of who's is right and who's wrong... I am really surprised how can an INDIAN citizen ever think of letting kashmir free... Its a discussion which I can take as long as u want.. But this is not the right forum to discuss abt it... So its better if we can end it here...

Well Nepal TV is useless but Dish Tv have no channels names SL tv.While French channel TV5 is show some good movie and some of them have adult content too. Also they show French Football and Rugby matches.

Back