Tata Sky attains ISO 27001:2005 Certification for Information Security

• Thread starter Thread starter cool_asim
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 4,074
Amish, as you know, internet theft is a big issue in India. What this certification means is that our CC details are safe and secure as per approved standards. I am not happy, I am just "reassured" that our financial data is safe.

OSWAI, I am absolutely delighted that you are thinking of selling more TS,Congrats! and you were accusing me of being a TS employee!!! :rofl::hysterical:
when did i tell about you?give the link.we should be proud that we are ts employees.take it positevely and we should close the mouths of dhoni,srinith,oswal etc.,.whether it is you or ajuravi or hami or kalyan or others aim is same.so lets not fight within ourselves :thumbsup:

when did i tell about you?give the link.we should be proud that we are ts employees.take it positevely and we should close the mouths of dhoni,srinith,oswal etc.,.whether it is you or ajuravi or hami or kalyan or others aim is same.so lets not fight within ourselves :thumbsup:

If u are working in TS, be proud of it.. Do not include me in here... Understand :madness:

But unfortunately I am not a Tata Sky employee :(. sob sob...!!!!
Please please get me a job at Tata Sky! Please! or maybe if you give me some reference , I can work for dish tv or big tv and write all bad things about Tata sky in this forum and also attack people who say anything good about tata sky.:thumb:

Please please get me a job at Tata Sky! Please! or maybe if you give me some reference , I can work for dish tv or big tv and write all bad things about Tata sky in this forum and also attack people who say anything good about tata sky.:thumb:

send your resume as PM to mr.Ajuravi or Kumararvind or his associate Kalyan, or HR person ~H***i~ (didnt put his full id as he asked not to put it as his job is little different.)

Best of Luck and hope you join that job from 1st April.:thumbsup:

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Good to hear this and these things will surely boost up their sales......as an existing customer point of view i think we gain nothing out of this......

yes,surely they will increase your sales,you can now buy Nano :D

send your resume as PM to mr.Ajuravi or Kumararvind or his associate Kalyan, or HR person ~H***i~ (didnt put his full id as he asked not to put it as his job is little different.)

Best of Luck and hope you join that job from 1st April.:thumbsup:

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

yes,surely they will increase your sales,you can now buy Nano :D
:hysterical: only top brass can select and not lower level :thumbsup:

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Oh you will insult people who have other dths right? That is what you are doing right now, so that means you work in...... :rofl:

@ OSWAI leave those peoples they only know to praise TS then only they would get more pay they are doing their jobs so dont bother them:rofl:

@ OSWAI leave those peoples they only know to praise TS then only they would get more pay they are doing their jobs so dont bother them:rofl:

They prey on other's innocence for this which should not be excused.

Back