• Thread starter Thread starter AvidWatcher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,930

AvidWatcher

Regulars
ISP
MTNL 1 mbps Unlimited, Vodafone 3G
Hi guys,Quick question:I had bought Tata Sky under the scheme of 6 months free beginning January 10, 2008. Wont I be eligible for ESPN, Star Sports, Star Cricket, Ten Sports, BBC World News, BBC Entertainment for my remainder period of free month subscription of 1 month? (I am of course not interested in CBeebies)?I tried calling the customer care, but guess they wish to imitate Dish TV now. It says surprisingly "the customer (I thought I am the customer) you are calling is busy on another call" :hysterical:Have Ratan Tata and Rupert Murdoch business plans lost their brains immediately?Ambani should be declared the winner and should immediately launch Big TV.

must be their lines are overloaded with callers about package changes :)now even their online portal is down which was working in the morning...

must be their lines are overloaded with callers about package changes :)

now even their online portal is down which was working in the morning...

Sad everthing happend just after you took a new connection from them :(

Did u subscribe to CC pack?! From today they have launched new packages. Only CC pack subscribers can call them!!

hehe @ CC pack

ok their website is now showing the new packages with channels in them, but they forgot to mention the prices...

account portal still not opening for me - maybe in there they have mentioned the prices...

but in any case, i wont touch anything for a couple of days... need to call CC (once their numbers start working again) and ask why/how i got subscribed to Education Gold addon when I only asked for Super Saver pack :D

Sad everthing happend just after you took a new connection from them :(

not only did i take a new connection (for my room) only about 2 weeks ago, we just placed another order for second STB for living room :P my mom was too impatient once she saw the clear pictures even tho i told her to wait for reliance to launch before deciding haha

she will lose the hallmark channel which used to come on cable tv (but very poor quality) and is absent now anyway...

plus will need to subscribe now to one of the Lifestyle channels with NDTV Imagine and Good Times coz she watches those too...

of course, during monsoons the signal will disappear but that is an okay price to pay for DTH :) especially since PC/internet is there for entertainment purposes

I tried calling CC for around 1 hour and tried all the circle numbers including their north, pune and hyd centers.... every center's number was busy for the entire duration...... guess everyone called them today morning and this initiated their lines being occupied.....

or maybe they knew frustrated customers would call and just gave up and unplugged their phones from their sockets :D

They're probably doing this to avoid flamewars with customers. =POtherwise, there'd be a flood of calls with people demanding previous packages back.

hi,i spent 93 rs to talk to Tata Sky cc std number yesterday midnight 1am...the ivr was repeating a single stupid active education pack add for the entire hold period ,, not even a technology to inform customer how long will it take to reach an agent or how long the call Queue is .. All the cc other that ts having this facility.,, if u call icici or citibank or vodafone ... any cc it will tell ur call will be answered in ... minutes..but tatasky which claims superior in technology doesnot have this and this is very bad,,, finally got an agent after 25 mins of hold and shouted at him for the recent sports addon pack and he replied a ready made answer..it is the management decision to lower the base pack rates and to give more choice to customers.,. but still i should pay 45rs (395rs) extra to get the same channels what i was getting for 350rs before yesterday.I used bsnl calling card and hence at the end of the call i came to know the call was charged 93rs... waste of the call.. no Toll Free number too,,,even Big TV has toll free.

Back