• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 7,088

Jignesh

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber
Update: Just got a call from Nodal Officer Tata Sky Bangalore, indeed, 9X and Zee Trendz are going to be Dropped on October 28, 2010.

They have published a Public Notice in Indian Express on October 13, 2010.

Hoping for a replacement like Ten Cricket and Ten Action+

Here is the info abt Zee Trendz, nothing abt 9X

^^if Tata Sky is going to replace these channels with Ten cricket and Ten action+ .. then that will be a good decision ...

Tata Sky keeps removing channel and keeps giving explanation that they are less popular channels. I think all other DTH are mad to keep less popular channels and only Tata sky is clever. Tata sky sucks.

कस्टमर को लुट लेना कोई TATA SKY से सीखे. Read:

https://broadband.forum/tata-sky-dth/62701-buying-tata-sky-huge-mistake/

https://broadband.forum/tata-sky-dth/62700-tatasky-has-highest-revenues-and/

U hate TS, in each thread u have posted the same thing? Both are useless channels.

Is it because they had some issue with broadcasting? I heard they had some issue with broadcasting Zee Sports but yet the rest of the Zee channels are available.

9X has been removed. Zee Trendz is still der. Will be reomved soon.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Is it because they had some issue with broadcasting? I heard they had some issue with broadcasting Zee Sports but yet the rest of the Zee channels are available.

No 9X has very less viewership and a crap channel. Half of the time it shows teleshopping

Yes 9x show teleshopping most of the time and so do many other channel like Hungama, Disney XD, History Channel show teleshopping from 11pm in the night till morning plus lot of other entertainment channel, movie channel, music channel, English channel keep on showing teleshopping. I think we should start a thread for teleshopping channel as they spoil the fun of watching entertainment and music channel. they have a seperate channel for teleshopping then why are they putting it on other channel. For example if you watch television during 8 to 9 am in the morning you will find mostly all of the channel are showing teleshopping. It total crap watching the channel on channel like entertainment, music, movie and kid channel. They should it.

JamesYou stole the words from my Keyboard, literally!! the moment i saw the word "Teleshopping" i felt a Thread on it is needed......Yes, we are extremely fed up of this teleshopping......I really wonder, who the hell is watching that crappy stuff?? Earlier i thought that many people would be watching, and thats why they are showing it.....But in the recent times i have just seen & heard everywhere - That people are just bored of it.the channels i can recall rite now are - Star One, 9X, Even one of the Discovery or Nat geo - yes 1 had seen that on such an Information channel.......then Star Gold, i think even Zee TV.....many news channels as well. That is apart from the channels you have mentioned!!Is any person from the channel providers seeing this?? We Really hate this stuff!! You show any other nonsensical stuff, but please for God's sake, stop this crap!!

But those other channels like Star one and all show after Midnight. 9X, REAL, Firangi dont even have any shows at all they keep on showing dese crap Teleshopping and repeated old movies.

Back