• Thread starter Thread starter jjvj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 6,390

jjvj

Regulars
ISP
vsnl
The active sports is very poor this time.. in the Highlights the audio is forward and the video is late.. just select the Highlights picture and then we can see the audio commetnary is different and the video running is different.. its fine when the window is small.. but when selected orzoomed it is different.

I need to avoid. Most of the times notable to see the Sound bar, not able to change the channels. It get angry, and take control than me.

I need to avoid. Most of the times notable to see the Sound bar, not able to change the channels. It get angry, and take control than me.

not only soundbar.. sometimes if the active button is flashing then we cant use the BACK button also.

That has been happening ever since last year the back button with active sports problem.

The overlay services are a big problem coz they block all other input till they are ready. TS should do something about it. The software should run in the background, facilitating interaction, instead of creating trouble.

Overlay services = services like actve sports etc. that run on top of regular programming.

What the use of active sports when they r only going to show highlights and ind aus match there is stadium audio also missing.

Back