Tata Sky DTH: Annoying problem in sun tv

• Thread starter Thread starter ram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 5,507

ram

ISP
BSNL Broadband
For the past month (on alternate days) i m getting a different problem in sun tv..Its playing normally suddenly its pixellates and some old picture comes and it comes to current pictures again with a pixellation.(The old picture comes for a second or so repeats every 5 mins ). This problem is coming in my friends house and one of my friend house in tirupathi as well .This is not a broadcaster problem as in cable there is no problem . When i call Tata Sky they its problem in my end and telling they would arrange a technical visit if needed and charge 350 rupees. They r not accepting its a general problem( I have found this problem in 3 houses including mine) .Have any other DTH experiencing this problem ? Or is it a tata sky problem (as In local cable its all normal )?

most of us know that Suntv channels are poor in Tata Sky,you have to cope with it.

This s different...Old picture ( Old prog still pic ) suddenly comes in present prog ..This problem is not in cable only in Tata Sky

yes ram,i too facing similar problem. Old picture ( Old prog still pic ) suddenly comes in present prog ..This problem is not in cable only in Tata Sky.i need help now.PL:Z:readtherules:

Yes!! RamI am too facing the same problem. It freezes every 5-7 mins Sun Networks had a big biz. setback when TATA announced about the DTH service in INDIA. But then there was a long wait for south indian people to receive the sun boutique. But, later it was solved. And now one can briefly understand how SUN NETWORK is. Even SCV Opposed to air the local FTA channel called Polimer which was recently launched in TN. Then later there was some sort of dealing and payments were made to SCV in order to air those channels.ShreeRaman...

Yes...It is a problem with TS Only.. I am also facing this problem.. Actually this pixel problem was there with SD too.. and after a Firmware upgrade, they solved it.I noticed though.. Not only SUN TV.. yesterday i saw this in SUN MUSIC too.. If it is not their problem.. why TS has to show ' This channel is temporarly unavailable due to some technical reason"...In past three days i received this message.. that in Prime time (20:00), on Friday they shown this message... And yester @ 9:30 in SUN MUSIC..So do not agree to Pay 350, if they suggest to have a tecnical visit.. It is purely a problem with TS!!

Yup u r right . After the message ("The channel is unavailable for technical reasons temporarily " ) they solve it . This proves its their problem but problem starts again after 24-48 hrs . Some problem in Tata Sky reception of sun signals i think. perhaps their decoders are not proper . Even in Sun news in morning i got this problem for a brief period :madness:

For the past month (on alternate days) i m getting a different problem in sun tv..
Its playing normally suddenly its pixellates and some old picture comes and it comes to current pictures again with a pixellation.(The old picture comes for a second or so repeats every 5 mins ). This problem is coming in my friends house and one of my friend house in tirupathi as well .

This is not a broadcaster problem as in cable there is no problem . When i call Tata Sky they its problem in my end and telling they would arrange a technical visit if needed and charge 350 rupees. They r not accepting its a general problem( I have found this problem in 3 houses including mine) .

Have any other DTH experiencing this problem ? Or is it a tata sky problem (as In local cable its all normal )?

Me too faced this prob. :wall:

Back