Tata Sky DTH: Good News: 4 new Movie channels will be launched

• Thread starter Thread starter indya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 15,302

indya

ISP
dataone
The new Add-On Pack that has been launched Cosmo Pack, which contains the following channels:1. WB - CH.No: 3532. NDTV Lumiere- CH.No: 3593. MGM-CH.No: 3554. TCM- CH.No: 357Price: Rs.45 Per month & Rs. 450 Per Year.As an existing Annual Mega Pack subscriber, these channels will be added automatically added to your Annual Mega Pack free of cost.

Oh is it ? If the above news is true, then it would be a treat for all Tata Sky DTH users. And are you sure that TCM would be added...?? I say this coz it was removed from Dish TV in around March 09. As of now, TCM is only available on cable and that too in some remote parts of India. And if NDTV Lumiere is added, then Tata Sky DTH will be the first DTH to add it...!Anyways....I have gotto ask this : What is the source of your news ?

Where is this info? I neither see it on their website, nor did I get any update stating this.

New is True as they have also increases there Mega Pack From 5000 to 5500 rs.now they will charge new mega pack customer 500 Rs for annual subscription for it.existing customer will have it free of cost.I think out of megapack subscriber very few customer will add it. in airtel it is available at the annual cost as equal to annual super saver pack with two sports channel.In my way airtel always Provide u great service. if u ready to get value for your money.If u buy it online u will get it(airtel) on just 999 Rs with all cost. it's customer care is also very good.so friend if you want no more loot like Tata Sky please buy airtel. u will be satisfied. airtel is keep adding channel on user request.i have many times requested them and they have add them with in a week.if u mail them they will not reply with auto generated massage. they will tell u when they are going to add that channel and whenever they are going to add . they will inform u before one week of that . that's great. they remember u for this.

I just spoke to Customer Care and this news was confirmed. The charges are indeed Rs. 45 per month or Rs. 450 annually. However, the date of availability will be notified soon.There is another thread mentioning about the rise in Annual Mega Pack by Rs. 500 from 30th August. Maybe we would have the 4 new channels from 30th August...possibly.

INSAT 4A - India (83.0E)

10.970 H INS04AKB TV-DIG {Empty} MPG2 28500 090827:09:54 AutoScan Thiruvananthapuram 1
11.550 H INS04AKB TV-DIG {Empty} MPG2 28500 090827:09:54 AutoScan Thiruvananthapuram 1
11.550 H INS04AKB TV-DIG {Empty} MPG2 28500 090827:09:54 AutoScan Thiruvananthapuram 1
11.590 H INS04AKB TV-DIG {Empty} MPG2 28500 090827:09:54 AutoScan Thiruvananthapuram 1
it is conformed
Satellite Control Center SatcoDX 3

But till now their is no such info available on their website about this new pack and pricing

4 new channels added to my subscription and just watched all 4 new channels. I opted for the annual Cosmo Pack by paying Rs. 450 Annually.